Milawa Moroccan Sesame Chicken Pack
Whole Harvest Milawa Moroccan Chicken. Roast Carrot, Pearl Cous Cous, Harissa, Smoked Almonds & Feta Salad. 1 Arfion Pinot Grigio
Moroccan Chicken Ingredients: Whole Chicken, Harvest Harissa (Red capsicum, Garlic, Coriander seeds, Cumin, Fennel seeds, Vegetable oil, Vinegar, Salt) Ras El Hanout (Coriander, cumin, peppercorns, sea salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, cayenne pepper, allspice, junirer berries) Thyme, Lemon, Sesame Seeds.
Moroccan Chicken Heating Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 200C. Take Chicken out of the bag and place on a lined baking tray.
- Add 1 cup of water to the bag and squeeze out all of the juice including the citrus slices and cinnamon onto the chicken.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes at 200C.
- Take tray out of the oven, using a spoon, scoop up the pan juices and pour back over the chicken (baste) Do this process 5 to 6 times.
- Turn oven down to 170C and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes before cutting into pieces to serve.
Carrot Salad Ingredients: Roast carrot, Pearl cous cous, Smoked almonds, Feta, Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil, Parsley, Lemon Juice, Harvest Harissa (Red capsicum, Garlic, Coriander seeds, Cumin, Fennel seeds, Vegetable oil, Vinegar, Salt)
9 in stock