Harissa Spiced Chicken
Ingredients: Whole Milawa Chicken, Harvest Harissa, Red Capsicum, Garlic, Coriander Seeds, Cumin, Fennel Seeds, Vegetable Oil, Vinegar, Salt, Ras El Hanout (Coriander, Cumin, Peppercorns, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Ginger, Cloves, Cayenne P
epper, All Spice, Juniper Berries) Sesame, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Mustard
- Preheat oven to 200C. Take Chicken out of the bag and place on a lined baking tray.
- Add 1 cup of water to the bag and squeeze out all of the juice
- Place in oven for 30 minutes at 200C.
- Take tray out of the oven, using a spoon, scoop up the pan juices and pour back over the chicken (baste) Do this process 5 to 6 times.
- turn oven down to 170C and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- let the chicken rest for 10 minutes before cutting into pieces to serve.
Only 2 left in stock