Milawa Indian Spiced Chicken
Ingredients: Whole Milawa Chicken, Ginger, Garlic, Green Chilli, Chilli Powder, Tumeric, Cumin, Sugar, Sweet Paprika, Garam Masala, Salt, Dijon Mustard, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Bay Leaf, Vegetable Oil.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Take Chicken out of the bag and place on a lined baking tray.
- Add 1 cup of water to the bag and squeeze out all of the juice
- Place in oven for 30 minutes at 200C.
- Take tray out of the oven, using a spoon, scoop up the pan juices and pour back over the chicken (baste) Do this process 5 to 6 times.
- turn oven down to 170C and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- let the chicken rest for 10 minutes before cutting into pieces to serve.