8 Hour Slow Cooked Harvest Lamb Shoulder Pack
Large Lamb, Bean Salad, Dauphinoise Potatoes, Salas Verde.
Lamb: Lamb, Oregano, Garlic, Lemon Zest, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Pepper
Salad: Green Bean, Sugar Snaps, Mint, Hazelnuts, Dried Fig & Feta
Potatoes: Royal Blue Potatoes, Sweet Potato, Thyme, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Creme Frache, Vegetable Oil.
Salsa Verde: Garlic, Parsley, Basil, Mint, Capers, Dijon Mustard, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper.
Lamb (2 x 800g)
- Pre Heat oven to 180⁰C.
- Take Lamb out of bag and place on lined tray with all the juices out of the bag. Add 1 cup of water
- Cover the lamb with a small sheet of baking paper then cover the entire tray with foil.
- Place in over for 45Minutes
- Remove foil and heat back in over for a further 20 minutes
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes then put salsa verde over the top to finish and serve
- Pre heat oven to 200⁰C. Cut gratin into 2 or 4 pieces and place on a lined baking tray
- Heat in oven for 20 minutes until inside temperature reaches above 65⁰C