8 Hour Slow Cooked Harvest Lamb Shoulder Pack with Wine
Large Lamb, Spiced Pumpkin, Labneh, Pomegranate, Dauphinoise Potatoes
Lamb: Lamb, Oregano, Garlic, Lemon Zest, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Pepper
Potatoes: Royal Blue Potatoes, Sweet Potato, Thyme, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Creme Frache, Vegetable Oil.
Salsa Verde: Mint, Basil, Parsley, Capers, Dijon Mustard, Garlic, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper.
2x 800g Lamb Shoulder
- Pre Heat oven to 180⁰C.
- Take Lamb out of bag and place on lined tray with all the juices out of the bag. Add 1 cup of water
- Cover the lamb with a small sheet of baking paper then cover the entire tray with foil.
- Place in over for 45Minutes
- Remove foil and heat back in over for a further 20 minutes
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes then put salsa verde over the top to finish and serve.
- Pre heat oven to 200⁰C. Cut gratin into 2 or 4 pieces and place on a lined baking tray
- Heat in oven for 20 minutes until inside temperature reaches above 65⁰C
4 in stock