8 Hour Slow Cooked Harvest Lamb Shoulder 2kg
8 Hour Slow Cooked Roasted Lamb Shoulder 2kg
Serves 4 People.
Lamb, Oregano, Garlic, Lemon Zest, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Pepper.
- Pre Heat oven to 180⁰C.
- Take Lamb out of bag and place on lined tray with all the juices out of the bag. Add 1 cup of water
- Cover the lamb with a small sheet of baking paper then cover the entire tray with foil.
- Place in over for 45Minutes
- Remove foil and heat back in over for a further 30 minutes
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes then serve.
Pair it with out Harvest Potatoes and Seasonal Salads for the perfect meal